We’re growing fast and hiring the best. See below for open positions and to be part of our journey, reshaping the entire compute landscape.
We're looking for a brilliant systems-level implementor to join us in London, or potentially remote, who matches ≥6 of the following:
* Loves C
* Loves Rust
* Has a wide array of ambitious self-directed projects
* Has got their hands dirty writing technically complex systems, such as: 1) a high-performance database/KV store, 2) an OS
* A programming language implementation
* Enjoys writing roughly–performance-optimal code
* Enjoys writing roughly–reliability-optimal code (static/bounded memory allocation)
* Has used EPOLLET
* Has used io_submit + O_DIRECT
* Has bypassed the Linux kernel (for fun and/or profit)
* Has written on top of paravirtualisation APIs
* Enjoys reverse engineering
* [Insert your own comparable points here]
Our team runs the gamut — systems, distributed systems, compilers, professors, famous computer scientists — and is well-funded to change the landscape of compute.
If you are intrigued, please drop us an email at email@example.com.