Who we are and how to contact us
Hadean Supercomputing Ltd (“Hadean” or “We“) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09808169 and have our registered office at 9 Appold Street, London, England, EC2A 2AP. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Your Hadean Account
Your Hadean account (“Account”) is found in our web portal (portal.hadean.com) and provides a central point for user administration within your organisation, along with access to documentation (found at docs.hadean.com), performance data, and the means to download our Software Development Kit (“SDK”).
These terms and conditions exclusively govern your access to and use of the Account and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Hadean (the “Terms”). Additional terms which govern your usage of other Hadean services, such as the SDK, can be accessed through our website at hadean.com/terms and will be made available to you, directly, when you use that Hadean service, such as on download of our SDK. You can also request a copy of any of our terms by contacting us. These additional terms will relate to your use of that specific Hadean Service.
By using the Account you accept these Terms
By using the your Account, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Account. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
If you are using the Account for use within a company, group or any other business structure whereby other individuals will be able to use the Account, including all employees, contractors, consultants or otherwise, you procure that any user of the Account within that company, group or business structure will comply with these Terms. Any reference to “you” within these Terms includes any individual who is able to access your Account.
You must keep your Account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for accessing or using any part of the Account, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not share your Account details with any third party, including allowing another member of your organisation to login using your account details.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
In the event of security related concerns or queries you will endeavour to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes information security, which is of utmost importance. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, or has accessed your Account without your knowledge, you must promptly notify us.
We may make changes to the Account portal
We may need to update your Account portal from time to time to reflect users’ needs and functionality. We can do this at any time, without providing notice to you.
Account and Documentation Availability
We do not guarantee that the Account, any documentation or content on or in it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of your Account, at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You may not use your Account:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which, in our opinion, does not comply with acceptable content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly create or transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree that we are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to your Account, including any and all intellectual property rights. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If you use any part of the Account in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Account will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We are not responsible for websites or third-parties we link to
Where your Account contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to administering your Account or related content.
How we may use your personal information
Breach of these Terms
When we consider that a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of the terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use your Account.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content uploaded by you to our site, servers or other Hadean owned or operated infrastructure.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.