Orlando, Florida – Award-winning Metaverse startup, Hadean, are set to exhibit their Web 3.0 technology alongside a range of close defence sector and military partners at I/ITSEC 2022.
Over a year, since I/ITSEC 2021, the company has validated its role as a trusted government and industry partner who is powering the military metaverse with a platform that reimagines how service personnel prepare to face complex threats through persistent and immersive multi-domain simulations.
Key moments include Hadean’s collaboration with Cervus and an exciting partnership with BAE Systems Air. Over the summer, the company was also awarded a contract by the British Army Collective Training Transformation Programme (CTTP), and renewed the scope of cooperation with flagship partner, CAE.
Tuesday 29 November:
- To reflect Hadean’s close work with Cervus and Antycip on The Forge, a decision support tool for the UK Ministry of Defence, senior representatives from each organisation will be available on the Hadean stand, 1460, at 1400-1600 to showcase a demo of the simulation, visualised in VR Forces.
Wednesday 30 November
- At 1100, Hadean CEO, Craig Beddis, will participate in a presentation with business partners from CAE on the CAE stand, 1734, to discuss how CAE is creating an extensive and accessible digital ecosystem established in cooperation with Hadean and a range of other companies.
For more information head to: https://www.cae.com/iitsec-2022
- Hadean is a winner in the “Outstanding Serious Game” category of the MS&T Awards 2022. At 1115, MS&T Group Editor, Marty Kauchak, will visit the Hadean stand to meet CEO, Craig Beddis, and deliver the award.
- At 1120, Hadean will team up with the British Army at the Innovation Center for a joint demonstration of the cloud distributed simulation that is in development for CTTP, followed by a debrief session at the Hadean stand, 1460, from 1200.
Thursday 1 December
- A research paper on ‘Large-Scale Pattern of Life Simulation for Real Time Applications’ will be presented by Hadean VP of Customer Success, Alistair Thorpe, and collaborators from CAE, UCrowds and Utrecht University, at 0830, W 307B.
Visit the Hadean stand, 1460, for more information or book a meeting here.
Founded in 2015, Hadean powers the creator economy, providing the infrastructure and computational power required to realise the full potential of the metaverse. Our web 3.0 technology allows you to build, run and monetise immersive virtual environments and experiences, dynamically connecting audiences across the world by providing scalability, security, and interoperability. To date, Hadean have worked with organisations such as Microsoft, Minecraft, Epic Games, Sony, Gamescoin, Pixelynx, CAE, BAE Systems, Thales and Francis Crick Institute. For more, visit: hadean.comBack